Chateau du Trignon

History & Background

The wine estate of Chateau du Trignon was acquired in 1895 by Joseph Roux and run by his descendants until 2007, when Pascal Roux, a passionate winemaker, who had kept the quality of the wine at the highest levels, sold the vineyard to another esteemed Rhone Valley winemaker, Jerome Quiot , who also owns and runs Domaine du Vieux Lazaret and Domaine Duclaux  in Chateauneuf du Pape and Domaine Houchart in Provence. The wine is made from 150 acres of vines in five villages: Gigondas, Vacqueyras, Rasteau, Sablet and Beaumes de Venise.